US$89
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$152
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
Best Western Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$134
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$166
US$149
Hampton.com
US$126
Homewood
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$139
US$133
US$117
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

All reviewswafflesbacon and sausagedowntown nashvillefront deskkeurig coffee makerroom was cleanhot breakfastnice hotelwould stay here againking size bedgood sizepull out couchbreakfast was includedgrand ole opryother hotelsnice stayi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Very accommodating to our large group of family and friends. Extremely friendly and helpful. Hotel is very clean. Recommend was very nice, Comfy king size bed and separate area with a pull out couch. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear GMA2bemmrh,
I am so glad to hear that everyone had a good time during your visit here at Brentwood Suites for the wedding. We wanted this time to be special for everyone and I am glad to hear that we met your expectations.
I hope that you will remember us again when you come back to visit.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Very comfortable and quiet. Great for getting on the highway we needed to get to St Augustine. As close to Nashville as we needed to be and the service personnel were extremely helpful with information on nearby restaurants and even helped us locate how to get to a friends house in Brentwood. Turned out not as far as we'd thought.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Elizabeth S W

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for your kind words. Comfortable and quiet are great ways to explain Brentwood Suites. We are just minutes away from the downtown attractions, but far enough away that you can still get a good nights sleep. I will share your experience with the staff, as we want each guest to feel "home away from home".
I hope that we will see you again when you are in the area.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2016

My family booked a trip back in March and had planned to stay here in August for college-move in but our plans changed, I called the hotel to cancel back in March. Apparently it was my error since I booked through a 3rd party and my message to hotel staff to cancel was not handled by them. Since my booking was 6 months out, I never thought more about it and assumed it was cancelled. (My confirmation showed the hotel's number, which is what I called.) The hotel charged a "no show" fee as is their right, but I had asked if it could be changed to another date, and they said absolutely not. I have never had a hotel that won't work with a customer, especially when I was offering a different option, rather than losing the one-nite stay, especially since I did call the hotel. They were not sold out for the time I had booked, so our booking did not cause them a loss of revenue. There are plenty of hotel options in Brentwood, and I advise you to choose a different one that works better with customers and values them.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank TexasWritermom
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear TexasWritermom,
I do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with your reservation. Your reservation was booked through a third party website which requires you to contact them for any changes or cancellations. We here at the property email each guest four days prior to arrival as well as make a personal phone call two days prior to arrival. Unfortunately, we did not hear back from you through either type of communication that we initiated. According to the third party website, your reservation was still active on your day of arrival, therefore you were charged as a "no show". We did hear back from you when you called to question the no show charge on your end and at that time, you asked if you could move the reservation to another date. Unfortunately, we were not able to do so due to our guaranteed no show policy.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We were looking for a nice hotel on the South edge of Nashville on our way towards Alabama and we found this gem of a hotel. The hotel is very nice and clean. The suite style of the room gave us plenty of room to unwind after a long day of driving. At check in the desk clerk was very nice and helpful. She gave us a good recommendation for a nearby bbq restaurant. There is a grocery store nearby and some other shopping if needed. The desk clerk also pointed out that the hotel trys to provide a safe place for business women to stay that are traveling alone. The breakfast area was being remodeled but it was well run by the morning staff. The food choices were good and it was very clean. Very pleased with our choice of a hotel for the brief stop in Nashville.

Room Tip: Not much for traffic so it is a quiet location.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Greg E.,
We here at Brentwood Suites sure enjoy being called a "gem". We work hard to make sure that our hotel is clean and always doing improvements to keep it updated. The area that was being remodeled during your stay was our restaurant and bar that should be opened by November. We want each guest to feel safe and comfy while visiting us! We look forward to seeing you again when you are traveling through our area.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My sisters and had adjoining rooms. Very nice, comfortable beds. Only negative was there wasn't a fan in our bathroom to eradicate the steam after our hot showers. The hot breakfast was good as well. Will probably stay there again, when we come down to visit my niece at Tennessee State U.

Make sure you check out Mary's Old Fashioned Bar-B-Que at 1106 Jefferson....

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Jessica,
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Brentwood Suites. I am sorry that you had to experience anything negative at our property. I will discuss your concern with the appropriate mgt staff.
See you again the next time you come to see your niece.