All reviews waffles bacon and sausage downtown nashville front desk keurig coffee maker room was clean hot breakfast nice hotel would stay here again king size bed good size pull out couch breakfast was included grand ole opry other hotels nice stay i highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We went to Nashville and decided to stay overnight. Tried finding a place that had reasonable rates and a free breakfast. Came across this place and decided to give it a chance. It was located about 10 minutes outside of Nashville but with the evening traffic it took us longer to get there but it was quicker in the morning after the morning rush. We were surprised with the size if the room. Very spacious. Very clean. Quite...it was an older hotel but they are in the process of renovating it. Had a free hot breakfast. Very good. Very good prices on rooms. Would stay there again in the duties. They had free parking and wifi too!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank doloresb650
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Dear doloresb650,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We have to agree with your "Great place...Great Price!" Our hotel does have spacious rooms with a sitting area with a pull out sofa, a refrigerator, microwave and a wet bar. Our breakfast is a full hot buffet with sausage, bacon, potatoes, eggs, waffles, fruits and more. We do offer free parking and free wifi for all our guests. We say we are "close enough to Nashville to enjoy the attractions, but far enough away to get a good nights sleep." Look forward to seeing when you are back in the area.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I recommend them if you are looking for a clean, quiet hotel without a lot of extras and reasonably priced. Includes good hot breakfast, free bottled water for each guest in room each day, frig & coffee maker in room, plus fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in the lobby every evening. We will stay here again!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LifesJourney54
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear LifesJourney54,
Thank you for your comments about Brentwood Suites being clean and quiet. We have a great breakfast and will shortly be opening our restaurant and bar for dinner and cocktails. I look forward to your return visit when you are in the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

New to Nashville and was trying to find sumthin to settle for a nite and boy was I amazed!! I spoke with Dana on the phone but maybe her name is Tina cause that's what her name tag said. Anyways, she was very helpful with everything and understood my situation and wanted to help me much as she could. The room was nice!! Actually didn't know what to expect although the other reviews were good!! If you want sumthin nice and within a good budget check this hotel out!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Erroletta
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Erroletta,
Welcome to Nashville! I am glad to hear that you chose Brentwood Suites for your place to settle for the night. I will let Tina know your kind words, and we are glad that we met all your expectations. Since you are already in our area, I hope that when your friends and family come to see you that they will chose to stay with us.
I wish you the best of luck in our town.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We were greeted cordially and check in was quick and easy. This is an older hotel but has reasonable updates. We had a king room with plenty of space, a couch, and cold a/c. The staff recommended a place just up the road for dinner that worked out great for us. The included breakfast had just about everything you could want. Coffee in the lobby was great for me as I'm an early riser. WIFI worked pretty well. All and all we had a good stay.

Room Tip: upper floors away from elevator
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear drmoleVirginia,
Thank you for taking a quick minutes out of your busy day to write a review about your stay at Brentwood Suites. I am glad to hear that we met your expectations, and that you enjoyed your stay here with us. That fresh coffee in the lobby and that great hot buffet are wonderful items to wake up to each morning. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Very accommodating to our large group of family and friends. Extremely friendly and helpful. Hotel is very clean. Recommend was very nice, Comfy king size bed and separate area with a pull out couch. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear GMA2bemmrh,
I am so glad to hear that everyone had a good time during your visit here at Brentwood Suites for the wedding. We wanted this time to be special for everyone and I am glad to hear that we met your expectations.
I hope that you will remember us again when you come back to visit.