All reviews waffles bacon and sausage front desk downtown nashville keurig coffee maker room was clean hot breakfast nice hotel stay there again king size bed pull out couch breakfast was included family vacation water pressure other hotels nice stay nice breakfast
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I booked this hotel because it was very convenient to the family I was going to visit. It was very clean and the staff was all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with a variety of choices. The room was clean and nicely appointed, meaning the decor was updated. There was microwave, frig, Keurig, coffee and bottled water supplied every day. I liked that they even had 3 USB charging ports in the room. The Keurig in the room was nice--way better than those tiny coffee pots, and the coffee was delicious. The bed, pillows, and bedding were all very comfortable. My only complaint is that the towels were small, thin, and scratchy. I mean really scratchy like sand paper. Other than that, I could not find anything I would change concerning my stay here. I liked that it wasn't a huge hotel. That meant the breakfast wasn't crowded and you could usually find a good parking spot.
If you are not familiar with Nashville and the surrounding area, do your research concerning where you intend to go during your visit to determine where to stay. I've seen complaints about location with this hotel. This hotel is located in Brentwood, in Williamson county, an entirely different county than Nashville which is in Davidson County. There is no public transit that crosses county lines. This is very convenient to downtown, as well as, Nashville Zoo, Science Center, the Nashville Sounds ballpark, Cool Springs, BelleMeade, Franklin, The Hermitage, etc. Greater Nashville has a lot to offer but is easier to visit with a car. If you want to be in downtown and only in walking distance of downtown, you will need to stay in a hotel downtown. Otherwise, this place is a perfect place to stay!

Room tip: Top floor is never a bad idea.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear baseballfan1,
Thank you for your wonderful kind words about Brentwood Suites. You have wrapped up exactly who we are in your detailed response. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you when you return!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I stayed here on a business trip. I typically stay in Hampton Inns for business. I work from a travel budget, and hotels in the Nashville area are higher than average, so I decided to give this hotel a try. The hotel is clean and the front desk staff is friendly, and that is all that I can say that is very good about the hotel. The biggest problem is the smell. The entire place smells of strong, spicy, air/carpet freshener. (Think Kirklands... then try to imagine sleeping in that.) It was so strong in my room, not only could I not sleep, but I kept a headache for 2 days. It was unseasonably warm when I was there, but I couldn't use the air conditioner because it made the smell worse. I talked to the manager about my issue with it, and she offered no help... No early checkout and did not offer to move me to another room to see if it might be better. Beyond that, the hotel is dark with other things that just aren't quite right. For example, my tub was not properly installed and standing to take a shower was like standing on a "V". I think the hotel is trying. There are nice touches like Keurigs in the rooms, but overall, I would never stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Deci A, Guest Relations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Jenni L.

I sincerely apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay here at Brentwood Suites. We always do our best to rectify any issues that our guests experience while staying here at our property. Unfortunately, since you did not bring your concerns to our attention until 5PM on your last night staying with us, we were not given the opportunity to address your concerns properly. During our conversation, we did offer to move you to another room, however, you refused our offer because you said every room would be the same. At that point, you decided to check out of the hotel and was fully aware that you would still be charged for that evening.
Again, I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations, as we work very hard to make sure each guest is treated like they are staying at a "home away from home".

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Brentwood TN to see my sister on our way to WVA. This is our 2nd stay here and was not disappointed. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the sheets felt crisp as if the had been dried on the line in the sunshine. Beds were comfortable and the room had a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig coffee maker. Bathroom was unremarkable but met our needs.

Hot and cold breakfast is very good. 6-10am.

One recommendation: provide 4 pillows for beds instead of 3.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such kind words about Brentwood Suites. I am so glad that you chose us for your second time to the area. Our room amenities such as the refrigerator, microwave, Keurig Coffee Maker are always an added plus as well as our cleanliness.
We want each guest to have the same experience as you.
Also, thank you for the suggestion with the pillows. I will share that with the appropriate mgmt. team.
See you next time!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

From the moment we checked in with Dienna we felt right at home. So welcoming and caring. I have never had any hotel call to see if everything was ok with the room! Coffee machine in the room and always available in the lobby. Breakfast was fabulous and the fluffy waffles a must eat. Great prices including breakfast and our room had two queen beds and a sofa bed for 5 of us staying overnight. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Deci A, Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Roslyn66,
It is wonderful to hear that Deanna took care of you from the beginning of your stay. She is a new member of our team and I will make sure to point out these kind words to her. Next time you are in the area I hope that we will see you again.
Best Regards

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Staff was very friendly.. The rooms where very clean. My wife , kid and I stopped in for the night on our way to Orlando and we have no complaints about this place. Pretty awesome breakfast buffet.. We didn't really do anything around the area so I can't say where to go eat and what to do, we pretty much did a fly by hope this helps a little bit.

Date of stay: December 2016

Dear MitchP98
Thank you for letting us know how we did during your "fly by" at Brentwood Suites. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again when you are passing through.
Best Regards