“Close to Nashville ”

Brentwood Suites Hotel
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here after visiting Nashville. We liked how the room was comfortable and spacious. The front desk people were friendly. The hotel parking lot was a pain to get in and out of do to traffic though.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Laf419,
Thank you for your kind words about Brentwood Suites. We love our spacious rooms with a sitting area and bedroom. Our front desk staff enjoys making sure our guests are taking care of and have that "home away from home" feeling. I am sorry you had to deal with our Brentwood area traffic. Traffic is an ongoing issue in our area.
I hope that we will see you again when you return to Nashville/Brentwood.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay for our family vacation. Staff went out of their way to be helpful, and the room was clean. The room.was quite spacious and slept the five of us comfortably. We stayed here, thinking it was easy access to downtown Nashville. Not so much....even with gps, the highways were tricky and parking is VERY expensive downtown. Next time, I will pay a little more to stay closer to downtown. I also strongly recommend staying at a hotel with a free shuttle.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear _twalorz,
I am glad to hear that you had a lovely stay while here at Brentwood Suites. Everything that you pointed out such as spacious room, clean room, friendly staff are all things we work hard to make sure each guest has the same experience. I do apologize that you did not find it easy access to downtown Nashville. With all the construction and new in the area, we always highly recommend Uber or Lyft to our guests so that they are not having to worry about the tricky turns and the high parking fees. We always have great codes at the front desk as well for anyone who uses it for the first time.
I hope that we will see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights while visiting Nashville. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Very reasonable. Easy to get into Nashville or the Grand Ole Opry. We just tried to avoid rush hour. Good breakfast- lots of choices. When I got home, I decided their beds were way more comfortable! We are glad we stayed here, as well as our brother and wife.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Donahue A,
We are so glad that you chose to stay at Brentwood Suites with your family for 4 nights. As you mentioned, getting into Nashville or the Grand Ole Opry is a quick easy drive. However, you have to be aware of the high costs of parking. We love our breakfast here at the hotel - hot buffet with many choices!
Well, I'm sorry when you got home that you realized our beds were more comfortable, but that just means we may see you more often! I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We stayed at several different hotels on our road trip, and comparatively, Brentwood Suites was a little pricey. Accommodations were average, our room had a view of a block retaining wall, breakfast was ok. Rooms were dated, but clean. As with other hotels on our trip, we able to sleep our group of 6 in one room due to the pull out sofa.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Deci A, Operations Manager at Brentwood Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear pinkivon,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you found your room clean and that you were able to accommodate your entire group of 6 in one room. I am sure that you would agree even with 6 in a room. With our larger than average rooms, we are able to accommodate an entire family. I hope that when you are in the area, we will see you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, large rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Had a noisy family above me; quickly addressed. King suite spacious; couch a bit worn. Very very clean. Comfy bed. Young man at front desk needs to take out his ear buds tho.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mary W.,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that the staff was able to help you with the noisy family above you. Most times if we are made aware of it, we can help with this. Happy that you found our rooms "very, very clean". That is so important to us. I will also share your suggestions with the management team and action will be taken.