“Great Corn Bisque”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Went to lunch recently with a friend, and we each had a cup of the corn bisque, which was delicious. She also had a personal sized flatbread pizza, which she enjoyed. I ordered half of the shaved steak sandwich, which I thought should have been leaner, although the bread it was served on was good and fresh. The highlight was definitely the corn bisque, and I would return for that. Our server wasn't very knowledgable about the menu, as she had to go to the kitchen twice to get answers to our questions. Al fresco dining is available.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We were there on Mother's Day. Staff and food were excellent. But I have to call out the Filet, it was the best we had eaten in quite some time. So Tender. The other items were excellent but the Filet was outstanding. I also want to point out, it is so smart of the staff to serve the grandkids as soon as they can. There is something about a 2 year old when they are hungry which can lead to an unpleasant dining experience for the parents and the grandparents. I commend you for recognizing that and making our Mother's Day a wonderful day. Thank You Del Frisco. We will be back....

Reviewed 2 July 2017

First time to visit which was a weekday late afternoon. The bar and outdoor dining ares were busy, but the main dining area was not. We were the only ones initially in the area behind the entrance area. Food was pricey and selection minimal. We both had the cheeseburgers - one with standard fries; the other sweet potato fries. Each was $14 so I expected more gourmet. Burger was served on a standard size white bun. It was piled 'high' with the added ingredients so cosmetically appealing. Taste was minimal in that it did not have a distinguished flavor. Fries were plentiful - crisp and golden - and served with its own bottle of catsup. Surprisingly only unsweetened tea is offered. However, the server did bring a mini-pitcher of sweet syrup. Staff were cordial, but not welcoming especially since not busy. Decor is contemporary and attractive. It could be appropriate for older kids, but did not notice if there were kid menu choices. There appears to be rooms available for private or large groups. Very doubtful that we would return based on not overly impressed with menu items and higher than expected prices for what was served.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I always have a good time hanging out with my cousin! Today I took her out to Del Frisco's for her last week here in TN. Sorry forgot to take pictures :-(. Here's what we had - Ahi Tuna tacos for starters - we really enjoyed it and would strongly recommend. She had a lamb hamburger which she loved with a side of fries. She cleared the plate and said the presentation was perfect. I had the salmon with broccolini, I cleared my plate as well. Salmon was good not a fan of broccolini (wished they served asparagus) but I got my greens in:-). All in all good just add asparagus to the menu! On to the drinks I went with a Moscow Mule ON POINT - she had the pomegranate margarita (somewhat sweet and sour) LOVED IT
Lastly our Server was AMAZING thank you Tyler for your recommendations and your service you were so personable and we loved talking to you! Hope you get to visit your bestie soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The steak was so plumped and juicy.. No need for steak sauce here... The food and atmostphore was what it needed to be.