“Great Location And Vibe, Plus Awesome Food And Beer”

Stout Burgers and Beers
Ranked #19 of 150 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I didn't realize that it was happy hour when I arrived at Stout, so I was very pleasantly surprised to learn that ALL of the sandwiches were half price. Being a vegetarian, my choices were limited to two veggie burgers, but the one I chose was awesome. All of their meat (and veggie patties) is prepared in-house, so everything was very fresh and great tasting. With over 30 craft beers on tap, the beer selection was great. I really enjoyed the vibe of the place and I'll be back!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Hands-down the best burger in town, with a lot of variety to choose from. Huge beer selection, too. My favorite is the "Six-Weeker" burger.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Great burger with high quality flavor. Portions are enough with being too much. The fries are tasty as well. Friendly staff that helped with suggestions.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This place is the only place I will eat a burger, and generally, I do not like burgers. I got the stout and wifey got the mushroom (forget the name they use). It was like dropping pancake heaters on New Years Eve.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

The burgers are super delicious. Well prepared and amazing. Great selection of beers. Simply put this is the best burger I've ever eaten.