“Not your typical burger”

Stout Burgers and Beers
Ranked #20 of 153 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This is not a place to get your usual burger but if you are willing to branch out it's really delicious. I got their Stout Burger which was way out of my wheelhouse, particularly since I don't like onions or tomatoes. I went ahead and ordered it as-is though and was very glad I did. They know what they are doing. The flavors go together perfectly no matter how unorthodox it seems. If you are leery, don't be! Try it, it's great. The only reason I didn't rate them 5 stars is because there were no beer options that were not craft beer. I thought that the huge craft beer selection was awesome but I'm just not a fan myself. It would have been nice to have a couple of other options.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This place is close to home and we've been going since the first week they opened. It just dawned on me that I'd never written a review. My wife and I are both big fans of their Stout Burger and their ground Chicken burger with the barbecue sauce (however get the sauce on the side because it is too messy when it comes on the burger).

Our favorite side are the onion rings though they also have regular and sweet potato fries.

They are also well known for beer. That said it is a family place.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The Stout Burger was absolutely amazing. Med-rare cooked to perfection. Friendly and attentive staff. Great craft beer selection. For sure a spot to hit more often.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I was very impressed with this restaurant, we truly enjoyed dining here. Their Back Porch Tea signature cocktail was perfect, so delicious. For my meal I ordered the Goombah burger, which was amazing and the french fries were great which were seasoned very nicely. For a burger place it is a bit pricey ($10-$12) and that does not include a side, that costs extra (fries were $2), but you are paying for a quality burger and fries. The staff was super nice and the service was excellent, no complaints about this place, I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome place to eat. Great selection of beers on tap from lights to heavier selections. The burgers were really really good. You can choose your doneness as you please. We shared tater tots, French fries, and onion rings. I love to try different things. I hadn't had tater tots in years and they were by far my favorite. They kept it very simple sprinkling them with sea salt and pepper. You may choose to have regular ketchup or the spicy Chipotle ketchup which was very good. I definitely give this place 5 Stars. Service was very very good as well. Very polite from the time we walked in until the time we left. Decor is simple modern industrial feel. Stop by if you're in the area or just passing through. Great shopping in walking distance as well Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, I'm just saying.....