“Great food and great atmosphere! ”

Stout Burgers and Beers
Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and son absolutely loved the Stout Burger and Morning After Burger. I decided to try the veggie burger. It was surprisingly delicious! The fine cut fries were seasoned perfectly with Italian spices. My favorite had to be the selection of beer on tap.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The place is nice and staff were really nice and friendly. I didn't eat the food but it looked and smelled wonderful. I was disappointed in the number of empty draft handles. This led to the selection not being what you'd expect for a place of this name. Parking is also and issue depending on time you arrive.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This is not a place to get your usual burger but if you are willing to branch out it's really delicious. I got their Stout Burger which was way out of my wheelhouse, particularly since I don't like onions or tomatoes. I went ahead and ordered it as-is though and was very glad I did. They know what they are doing. The flavors go together perfectly no matter how unorthodox it seems. If you are leery, don't be! Try it, it's great. The only reason I didn't rate them 5 stars is because there were no beer options that were not craft beer. I thought that the huge craft beer selection was awesome but I'm just not a fan myself. It would have been nice to have a couple of other options.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This place is close to home and we've been going since the first week they opened. It just dawned on me that I'd never written a review. My wife and I are both big fans of their Stout Burger and their ground Chicken burger with the barbecue sauce (however get the sauce on the side because it is too messy when it comes on the burger).

Our favorite side are the onion rings though they also have regular and sweet potato fries.

They are also well known for beer. That said it is a family place.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

The Stout Burger was absolutely amazing. Med-rare cooked to perfection. Friendly and attentive staff. Great craft beer selection. For sure a spot to hit more often.