“Holler and Dash for lunch”
Review of Holler and Dash

Holler and Dash
Ranked #14 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stopped at the new restaurant in Brentwood called Holler & Dash Biscuit House. We felt we should have ordered the fresh fruit instead of the tater tots. My husband had the Flying Frittata made up of roasted veggie egg white frittata, kale, herbed Greek yogurt and hot sauce - $8.50 and I had the Hollerback Club made up of bacon, guacamole, fried green tomato, and Hollerback sauce - $9.00. The manager checked on us several times making sure everything was to our liking. I wanted to order the Garden Goat and by the time we arrived the item was not available. Hours: 7:00am-2pm, serving breakfast, brunch, and lunch every day.

1  Thank MSO70

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Heard this was an offshoot of Cracker Barrel so anticipated that the breakfast menu would be similar, but mostly biscuit sandwiches. Certainly had an assortment of choices. I had the egg, sausage, cheese biscuit. It was an oversized biscuit, but rather dry with hard crusty edges. The egg and sausage were generous - in fact extended beyond the biscuit. Good value considering portion sizes. Staff was cordial but not necessarily welcoming. Comfortable seating area.leaning towards a very casual, country environment. Restrooms are unisex.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

A friend suggested we go here from brunch. I got biscuit with fried goat cheese, fried egg, kale, tomato. It was crazy good! My friend got strawberry shortcake and loved it as well. When we arrived around 10:30 on Sunday we didn't have to wait in line- but as we were dining the line got very long (church must have gotten out). Can't wait to get back here again and soon!

1  Thank K G
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite while shopping and I am so sad they do not have more of these locations! A little pricier but so yummy!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The hollerback club is something to holler about-in a good way! It's easy to get fried green tomatoes wrong, but they cook them up so right: stacked on a biscuit with guacamole, bacon, and tasty hollerback sauce. I enjoyed mine openface on just half the biscuit, saving the other biscuit half to drench in Tru Bee honey. Washed it all down with some agave sweetened sweet tea. Vibrant, open ambiance with indoor and outdoor seating. Nice and clean with a happy, attentive crew and manager. Kid friendly with baby changers in both restrooms. Really glad we popped in, and I look forward to trying everything on the menu!