“Tasty but pricey”

Holler and Dash
Ranked #14 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Innovative menu items plus home favorites! A bit pricer than other breakfast places in Nashville it seems when you consider the portions and extras. Everything was wonderful.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We went to Holler and dash for brunch and it was terrible. The first problem is it is very chaotic and loud, when you enter the restaurant and this was my first time there. Didn't know that you had to order at the counter since menus where available at the table. After I ordered I placed my number on the table and went to the soda machine to get something to drink. It was broken. I went back to the table where I had placed my number only to see others sitting at the table. I politely informed them that this was my table and the number at the table was mine. They rudely handed me my number and refused to move to another seat. It took an hour and fifteen minutes for my food to arrive. This is unacceptable. the food was mediocre the food was dry...

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stopped at the new restaurant in Brentwood called Holler & Dash Biscuit House. We felt we should have ordered the fresh fruit instead of the tater tots. My husband had the Flying Frittata made up of roasted veggie egg white frittata, kale, herbed Greek yogurt and hot sauce - $8.50 and I had the Hollerback Club made up of bacon, guacamole, fried green tomato, and Hollerback sauce - $9.00. The manager checked on us several times making sure everything was to our liking. I wanted to order the Garden Goat and by the time we arrived the item was not available. Hours: 7:00am-2pm, serving breakfast, brunch, and lunch every day.

1  Thank MSO70
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Heard this was an offshoot of Cracker Barrel so anticipated that the breakfast menu would be similar, but mostly biscuit sandwiches. Certainly had an assortment of choices. I had the egg, sausage, cheese biscuit. It was an oversized biscuit, but rather dry with hard crusty edges. The egg and sausage were generous - in fact extended beyond the biscuit. Good value considering portion sizes. Staff was cordial but not necessarily welcoming. Comfortable seating area.leaning towards a very casual, country environment. Restrooms are unisex.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

A friend suggested we go here from brunch. I got biscuit with fried goat cheese, fried egg, kale, tomato. It was crazy good! My friend got strawberry shortcake and loved it as well. When we arrived around 10:30 on Sunday we didn't have to wait in line- but as we were dining the line got very long (church must have gotten out). Can't wait to get back here again and soon!

1  Thank K G