“Great food”
Review of Judge Bean's BBQ

Judge Bean's BBQ
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: THE BEST BBQ EAST OF TEXAS When you come to Judge Bean's, we want you to feel at home. We want to you to get good, home-cooked food straight off the pit, side dishes that will make your mouth water and and an experience that is unique to our place. That's a tall order, but it's a promise we do our best to make good on every day we open the doors. At Judge Bean's, a lot of folks say we have our own vibe. And that is true. We're not your typical BBQ joint. We're better than that.
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We were down for a weekend to see our son from college,and were looking for a place that wouldn’t rush us out. This was a perfect choice, great food, casual spot let us catch up.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is a small little spot with really good bbq. I got the brisket, it was very good. I also enjoyed the coleslaw, although my colleague preferred more of a creamy coleslaw. I thought it was great. The portion size was fantastic. It was not a big place but if you are looking for solid bbq, this is the spot for you.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Average BBQ. Pork was ok, brisket was dry and uninteresting. Best thing on the plate was the fries. Having lived in KC, maybe I am biased toward more flavorful smoked BBQ, but I think it is really just this location that underwhelms. Only one sauce choice. Bummer.

Highlight: Tennessee Sushi. Brisket wrapped jalapeno stuffed with cheese and sausage. That was excellent, but not enough for a meal.

Ok - the bags of water - apparently meant to keep houseflies away. But if they are already in the building, the bag won't make them disappear.....and really do I want to know you have a problem with so many flies in my dining establishment anyway!

Nick A, General Manager at Judge Bean's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Bags of water are a Texas thing. Smokehouses in Texas use them to put by windows that are open and it keeps the flys away. They are just decoration. Thanks

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Went there to have some smoked wings, but was way more impressed by the appetizers which were fantastic: the Texas Sushi (jalepeno stuffed with smoked sausage and cheese, then wrapped with brisket) and the Shrimp Diablo. Order several of those and you won't need a main course.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Love the food the service is great and atmosphere is a nice fit for a bbq joint. The food is the main reason I visit delicious