“Good restaurant for a basic meal, reasonable priced”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The restaurant is clean and has good service. The food is good and what you would expect. A great place for breakfast or lunch

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thanks for stopping by! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and experienced great service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I ordered the power pesto chicken quinoa bowl. As a culinary major and foodie, I love traveling to try new foods. This place is one of a select few that was worth it. I eat healthy on a regular basis, so I was happy there were a variety of options including vegan. They also had different pancakes such as carrot cake but health such as banana granola.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your Pesto Chicken Quinoa Bowl and the healthy options we have to offer as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Love the wholesome food served at reasonable prices in a comfortable atmosphere. Server was very welcoming and accommodating to our needs. I had the Italian omelette which was stuffed with Italian sausage and cheese. Their toasted bread is delicious. The food temperature could have been better, but not enough of an issue for me to request reheating. My companion had the lemon curd and ricotta pancakes which will be my choice on the next visit. We had breakfast around 9 am and it was not fully occupied. Parking in front is limited, but there is a parking garage nearby.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thanks for stopping by! We're happy to hear you experienced excellent service and that you love our bread. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Really like this place. Has the traditional breakfast but also a lot of new and creative menus. Food is freshly prepared and delicious. Highly recommend! I had The Works omelet and loved it.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our food and love our Works Omelet. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Three business men continued a meeting over lunch at this busy suburban spot. The menu is extensive with soups, sandwiches, combinations and breakfast items served all day. There is take out service and in restaurant seating. Clean restrooms are another welcome feature. I chose the pick two special and had half of an avacado chicken chopped salad and a small bowl of tomato basil soup. Both of my items were fresh, tasty and attractively served. Next time I need a lunch place in Brentwood this will be it.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thanks for the great review, James! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the variety our menu has to offer and that you had a wonderful experience with us as well. We hope to see you again soon!