“Baseball ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and the staff was very friendly!!! I was surprised how quick we were seated and got our food!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The group I was traveling with ate here several times while on traveling on business. Great service and great good. I had a different cut of steak each night, and each one was cooked a perfect medium rare. The only negative was that they were out of a couple cuts of steak for the first few nights we ate there. Other than that, I have no complaints. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with family for a family member's birthday. Salmon is the best I have ever tasted ANYWHERE !

Reviewed 25 April 2017

On vacation with several family members and we went to this restaurant twice. Real good atmosphere, food and service. Decent prices.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We don't often go to chain type restaurants for a number of reasons but we made an exception thus time. We were in town on business and had a long, hard day and weren't in the mood for looking about and traveling to a restaurant. The Longhorn was right next to our hotel so we opted to go there. We've dined in various Longhorns in several different cities and are familiar with the chain and what to expect. This particular restaurant was well above the average. We got there just after 7;00PM on a Saturday night and there was a wait. We left our names with the host and wandered over to the bar to get our moods adjusted. My mood brightened considerable with a $8.50 Makers Mark and water. We also ordered a $30 bottle of Malbec for her at the bar and us with dinner and it was a very nice wine - well worth the money. Once seated, our waiter was quickly at the table with a complimentary loaf of bread and butter. It was very good. We decided against starters and both went for the Caesar salad and 12 oz. rib-eye plus sides. The salads came out quickly and were good although I'm not a fan of boxed croutons. The dressing was tasty. After a reasonable wait, our steaks arrived. They were cooked to medium rare perfection as requested. These steaks were excellent. The best we've ever had at a Longhorn visit. Dont know if this relates to the sourcing or the cooking but they were really good. We had a very pleasant dinner and left happy campers. I would give thevolace an excellent rating except for the noisy atmosphere. The place was very busy and the noise levels were high which is not their fault but it is a bit off-putting. Service was excellent.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!