“Much better than expected”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 155 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I am a little bit of a snob when it comes to going out for a steak. This isn't my choice when I am on an expense account traveling for work, but it was walking distance from my hotel so we landed here. I was pleasantly surprised.

We had some apps that were quite good. Fried pickles were top notch.

I ordered the larger Ribeye with the bourbon bacon glaze. Very good. Little more fat than I would have liked with the Ribeye, but overall a good choice.

Our server was on top of her game and it was a nice meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first time visiting here - I was staying at the Sheraton - which was adjacent to the restaurant and about a 5 min walk.

I had the outlaw ribeye which was great - my server was Chelsea who was great - there bread was great - and I thought the price was very reasonable.

We went an hour before closing on Easter Sunday. The restaurant wasn’t overly busy and the food came out fast and was hot - just the way I like it.

If you like steak - you won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My party of 5 had a great meal on a Friday night. It was busy but they handled it well.Everything was delicious and well prepared.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve ate at this longhorn numerous times but this stop wasn’t the best maybe it was just the cook tonight. I ordered the renegade steak and fries the steak was cooked perfect but... there was an extremely touch spot that lined the steak by time I cut it all out I had last 20% of it the steak was cold and the fries were as well as if they were not cooked all the way through my guess is they finished my food first my wife ordered the red rock shrimp which were perfect as always her meal was extremely hot it appears mine was finished way before hers

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Great meal with nice atmosphere. Great bread... Steak and potato with salad was very good. Would go again...

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!