“Feel Good Food”

Humdingers Fire Grill Fish and Chicken
Ranked #29 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I've eaten here several times and each time is just as good as the last. The food has a fresh flavor and the tacos are extremely good. I never leave feeling overly stuffed like at most fast food joints. This is a great place to go if you want to feel good about what you are eating and still have a good meal that fills you up.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Taco Tuesday anyone? I ordered two blackened tilapia tacos, two chicken taco, and brussel sprouts. Fish taco were dry, spicy, and taste like I was eating tuna instead. Chicken tacos were dry and spicy. The brussel sprouts were well over seasoned and over cooked. I decided to try something different and was not happy with my decision. My friend ordered the chicken breast sandwich and fries. I tried hers as well. The chicken was bland and the frie ls were spicy. To me it seem like ecerything is pre cppked and they kist warm it back when orders being place. It dod not seem fresh at all. If you are wondering where my other taco is, my order was messed up but I didnt fret she just gave me another but to be honest, I let two taco and the brussel sprouts on the table l.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Decided to try something different on a recent trip to Nashville. Ordered two fish tacos. They were pretty good with a little spice kick. A good change from the beef route I usually go to.

1  Thank Doug C
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Nice location, convenient parking. Restaurant was clean and bright. Staff was helpful since we had not been there before. Meal was well made and filling. You must like a little spice to your food, it's in everything they make. Shrimp and grits was good and so was the salmon.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We ordered clam chowder and salad. Now you would think that a restaurant that includes fish in its name would offer a good fish soup. Few potatoes, fewer pieces of clam, thin, milky broth. Horrible stuff. Other dishes on the menu may be ok but we are not willing to make a return visit.