“My husband's favorite”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

He always gets the red curry and add cashews with chicken. But they now also serve sushi which is my favorite. We've been there so much the owners know us very well. For a while there my husband went everyday for about a month during the week

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Thai food dinner. Everything was nice and fresh. Spring roll was presented in beautiful dish. Wonton soup was excellent and had a little different flavor than normal. Pad Thai was very good and ample. Chicken and vegetables with cashews was delicious and very well cooked.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, friendly service, met our special requests and the menu was very extensive. All our items were very tasty; Masaman curry, tom yum soup, fried tofu, red curry, spring roll. Definite reapter.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Really good fresh rolls. Enjoyed the green curry. A little hard to find from google map but worth it when we found the location.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I recently dined here on a business trip for a quiet dinner and was really impressed. The service was very good and the food was top notch. I had the Shrimp Tempura for an appetizer and the red curry. I'll be back!