“My favorite Thai restaurant”

Jasmine Thai & Sushi
Ranked #9 of 155 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Jasmines has great Thai food and delicious sushi. The atmosphere is nice and quiet with comfy couch like boothes. I'm never disappointed with the food here!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We love sushi and have eaten at numerous different restaurants all over the U.S. This one was just average. Everything tasted fine and the bench seating with pillows made it a fun experience. But I was very disappointed that everything was ala carte. The entrees didn't even include a side of rice. You had to pay extra for soup, salad, rice, etc. The last Thai restaurant I ate at included soup, salad, rice and an eggroll with the entree for half the price. To give you an idea, we ordered 4 rolls, 1 (very small bowl) of soup, 1 entree, 1 cup of hot tea and 2 bowls of ice cream. The total bill was $80! It wasn't an $80 meal. We were just passing through on the interstate, but I wouldn't return in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We drove up from the Gulf Coast and planned our departure so that we could have dinner at Jasmine. We have dined here on and off over the years and i think they just keep getting better and better. They have always been very good, yet our meals were exquisite! And we got a decent amount of food. Yet the prices aren't bank breaking even with tip we had a delightful meal and with tip were outta there for 50 US. The service is good and the decor us subdued yet sophisticated. We were not disappointed and we will be back!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best places to get thai food. Friendly and informative staff plus every dish i have had has been delicious.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

He always gets the red curry and add cashews with chicken. But they now also serve sushi which is my favorite. We've been there so much the owners know us very well. For a while there my husband went everyday for about a month during the week

Been to Jasmine Thai & Sushi? Share your experiences!