“Baseball ”
Review of Cinco De Mayo

Cinco De Mayo
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, the restaurant was nice and clean.? The food was good not very spicy. But there margaritas were great!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

My guy and I gave this a try on the recommendation of one of our hotel's employees. The atmosphere is good. Large tables and plenty of space. Our server was wonderful. She gave us a few dishes after asking what she thought was best off the menu. I had the fish and shrimp tacos and my partner had the carne asada marinated with jalapenos on her advice. I wish I could recall the name of the asada dish. Both were excellent. Our server returned frequently to check on us and our order was brought out in pretty good time. We had the house margarita on ice. Yummm! Was not disappointed. It was not syrupy or watered down like you get at some places. Perfect ratio of tequila to mix. They also offer flavored margaritas on ice, which seems to not always be the case. Would highly recommend Cinco De Mayo.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Fast and friendly service, the margaritas, burritos and flautas were all fantastic. There is nothing wrong with this restaurant. They also got a 100 on their cleanliness!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner tonight at Cinco De Mayo. As always the meal was perfect. Have eaten here on many occasions and have never been disappointed with a meal. One of my favorites!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Friends highly recommended this restaurant and we were VERY pleased. Recommend the Fajita Nacho Steak.

Been to Cinco De Mayo? Share your experiences!