“Great staff”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming people. We were visiting from Oklahoma. Only had the breakfast buffet which was good. Made to order omelets which were good. Special order pancakes, waffles and french toast. We had the French Toast which was not very good. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Super nice folks, very inviting. Plenty of parking, easy in and out. Food is good solid American homestyle cooking. Hard to get too excited about this sort of food, so three stars, but recommended if you are looking for plain good grub.

Thank David M. S
Reviewed 27 July 2017

First time here and on a Sunday morning. Breakfast was buffet - eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, biscuits and MORE! All of it was very good and the staff was excellent!

Only "complaint" buffet was only thing in the morning- nothing off menu - so it was a little pricey for 2 people and 2 drinks Right at $30. would I do that again? Probably not, but I would definitely come back for lunch and or dinner to try the food!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal and service here. The portions were more than enough and the atmosphere pleasant. I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

This is the 3rd time I've eaten there and the food and service is always very good. I had the chicken and fruit salad--enough to fill me up but not enough to overload me--even left room for their chocolate pie--very good and excellent crust. Gail did a great job serving us, too. Their bathrooms could be maintained better, but all else was very nice.