“Good food horrible servie”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Reviewed 7 January 2018

They never have enough help there. Once you get your drink order you need never your waitress again..You should order 2-4 of everything so that you dont run out of thing to drink during your meal

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My coworkers and I have had lunch here at the hibachi several times and have always enjoyed it. Our last experience there was simply horrible! We had a group of 8 and they seated us. It took a while for the waiter to take our drink orders and our lunch order. The table after had their soup/salads before we even got our orders. When the chef came out, he told us the grill wasn't even on! The waiter never turned on the grill! The chef told us it would take at least 15 minutes for it to heat up and told us he would be back. So he left us sitting there. No one came by to apologize or to even offer us appetizers to tie us over. The waiter pretty much avoided us the whole time. Mind you, we were on our lunch break. We almost walked out and left, but didn't. One of my coworkers went and asked for a manager and was told that there wasn't one available. After an hour of being there already, the chef finally came back and started cooking. He kept trying to make jokes, which we couldn't even understand him much, and he acted like nothing was wrong. After our two hour lunch, we still were not offered anything or even an apology. The food wasn't terrible, but the whole experience just put a very bad taste in my mouth. Terrible waiter, and terrible experience!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We brought a group of 45 to this restaurant and they did a great job. They were fast and bringing the food and all the chefs did a great job.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

It seems like for the last 5 years we have had 20 celebratory dinners at this restaurant. On Saturday, I took my family one last time to celebrate my son moving to Japan. The chef on this occasion was extremely engaging encouraging all parties to participate in "catch the rice ball!" Although the food is average and slightly overpriced, it will always be sentimental favorite due to the many years of memories.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at this Shogun several times. The food quality and chef presentation at the grill are just ok. I seldom get a really entertaining cook.

The food is also just average.

If you want a basic Japanese steakhouse experience, this place is good. Also, the prices are set at a reasonable level for the quality. As an example, I took 8 people to dinner. The bill was $165 (no alcohol) before tip. Most people ordered the hibachi chicken or hibachi shrimp meals.