“Dinner Tuesday Oct.24, 2017”
Review of Wild Iris - CLOSED

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Town Center Way
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I first ate here in April 2016 on a previous visit to the area. This visit my wife was with me and I we ate here for dinner on Tuesday October 24, 2017. It was another wonderful dining experience. It is a little tricky to find if you are not familiar with the area but worth the effort. The inside is cozy and very comfortable. We had fried green tomatoes as an appetizer and it was delicious. I had shrimp and grits and my wife had the fried pork chop. Both were excellent, fresh, tasty and cooked just right, both also reasonably priced for the quantity and quality. We also had a bottle of wine, their wine list is quite varied with multiple price points. The service was also excellent, attentive without being pesty. This is an excellent restaurant and I give it a high recommendation.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I enjoyed a recent dinner at Wild Iris, we had found it on trip advisor and were happy that we did. A quant but well run place kind of out of the way. It was a relaxing meal, we ate on the front patio/sidewalk and enjoyed a beautiful evening. The staff is friendly and very professional, I had the shrimp and grits. My meal was very good, I prefer a little more heat and spice but the shrimp were fresh and plentiful. Others in my group had the paella and the soup/salad. All dishes were fresh and well prepared. A fun place to kick back and enjoy some good food.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

What a hidden gem!! Excellent wine selection. Had shrimp and grits with endue sausage. Oh my goodness!! Server was perfect and prices perfect. What wonderful surprise!!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Brentwood is dominated by chain restaurants. Luckily, there are a few places like Wild Iris that provide excellent food at a reasonable price. We love the food here. It is tasty and creative as well as visually appealing. We sometimes sit out on the patio and have a glass of wine or a cocktail and eat several appetizers for our dinner. It is fabulous. Whether you are a local or from out of town, you will find Wild Iris to be an oasis in a chain restaurant desert. It's tucked away in an unassuming strip mall in a very quiet location. Check it out!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

My family and I dined here just before the Great American Eclipse. The food and cocktails were wonderful. Highlights include gluten free options, Wild Iris House Salad, Seared Salmon, mussels, Creme Brulee, and dessert sushi. There is original artwork throughout the restaurant. The waitstaff showed true Southern hospitality which made our good experience complete.