“Try the soup, WOW!”
Review of Mere Bulles

Mere Bulles
Reserve with OpenTable
Mere Bulles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West Park Dr
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The waiter informed us that the crab soup was the most ordered item on the menu. My wife and I can both understand why. It may be the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We visited this restaurant in a lovely, old, elegant farmhouse as tourists based on Trip Advisor reviews. The crowd at lunch was mostly business people. My husband raved about his seafood special - although the promised addition of clams were not on his plate. I had a very nice quality burger - but have to say that our server berated me several times for ordering a burger (yes it is on the menu). He also commented jokingly that our order would take longer because I wanted it cooked well done. This made me uncomfortable and I did not appreciate his comments. Our server then passed our table several times with a quick nod - but did not inquire about our meals or refill our drinks. My guess is that his attention was for the table of business people that he knew would be returning. Very good food but disappointing service.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience @ Mere Bulles last Saturday. The service and food we're both fantastic. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a nice meal out.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Wonderful food in a causal setting. Highly recommend the Rib Rolls and Fruit Tea. Staff are friendly and knowledge, offering a unique dining experience.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The setting is a beautiful, elegant converted farmhouse. It is warm and inviting and the food is great. You HAVE to try the She Bisque.