“What a find...”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I have been looking for years for some great ethnic food in the area. This place is awesome for Mid East food. The rice with lentils is great. The hummus is top notch too. The overall food is quick. well made and one of my favorites to now go too.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent, delightful, simple in the sense of authentic and wholesome, served with courtesy. The prices are reasonable, and the servings are generous.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

They offer carry out, which is always nice when you need a good meal quicky. My favorite greek salad in the Brentwood area. They do not cheat you on the amount of food.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Saw this was just a short walk from my hotel, so I decided to enjoy the weather and a short stroll to check it out. I'm glad I did. I had the lamb gyros and they were excellent.

The service was very friendly and the food comes quick. I enjoyed my meal on the patio on a warm sunny day. It was nice to have a relaxing meal by the duck pond.

I will definitely be back when I am in Brentwood again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This is a restaurant where you go to the counter to order and then they bring the food to your table. We liked the food and it was as good as any we have had in a more formal restaurant. The servings are very generous. I had to take part of my gyros back to the hotel because it was too much for one meal (for me). There is outdoor and indoor seating. The location is very nice in a strip mall next to a pond. You can sit and watch the ducks and geese in the pond.