“Delicious and fresh”

Chill Spot
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Brentwood
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Fresh wraps, healthy salads, and rotating homemade soups in a comfortable setting. Serving Brentwood's only bubble tea!
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Picked up lunch from here today, right before the main lunch rush but already good steady traffic. I had the salmon plate with a salad (you can choose salad, chips, or fruit) and it was delicious. The sesame ginger sauce was good but not something I like a whole lot as its very sweet, would have preferred a taziki sauce. The salad greens were very fresh and the dressing was good, they asked me if I wanted everything on it before they made it which was nice and appreciated as I don't like cucumbers (but yes I like taziki). Yellow rice was good and different, it's a sticky rice. Will definitely be back and would like to try the Persian chicken next time; bonis, all of their chicken is organic.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Usually not a huge wrap fan but wow this was a surprise. Came for bubble tea, which was good, especially compared to other found in town. But the wrap was sooo good! I got the Sante Fe & my friend the Ginger one, they were both great! Side salad not so great, would like to see more side options than just chips or salad. I will go back for sure!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

We searched for bubble tea in Nashville and went here specifically for that reason, as we don't have bubble tea in the small town I am from. I've had it before, but it had been years ago.

This is a cute little store and they have a great selection of flavors to choose from. They also have traditional bubble tea plus frozen style. They offer other frozen drinks and food as well.

I wish I could say it was an awesome experience but here is the truth:

The pina colada and strawberry frozen drinks were awesome but the "bubbles" (tapioca pearls) at the bottom , sadly, were not.

The pearls had a funky plain tapioca taste, and were not sweet at all. Many of them were chewy/hard.

To properly flavor pearls you have to soak them/store them in sugar water or honey after you cook them, otherwise they taste like just plain, bland, tapioca. Also, if they are not cooked long enough they will be chewy in the center. (I have made my own before).

Maybe we came on an off day? I wanted it to be good. We all ended up drinking the frozen part and throwing the pearls away. At 19.00 for 4 drinks , it was not cheap. Then again, it is in Brentwood so what did I expect?

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

I got takeout of a Turkey Apple Wrap and a blended Taro Milk Tea with bubbles. The wrap was very tasty and I loved the dressing that was in it. The bubble tea was awesome! They had many different items that looked equally yummy. If I lived closer, I would eat here a few times a week.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

After several coworkers raved about Chill Spot, I decided to try it. I was not impressed by the décor or atmosphere when I walked in. However, I was greeted by super friendly, helpful staff. I had a large takeout order, and they prepared it in a timely manner, fresh, hot and put each item in its own bag with each person's name on it. Everyone in my office loved it! I had the Santa Fe Chicken wrap and it was big and delicious! Chunks of flavorful white meat, the rice and beans added great texture and flavor, and the sauce was spicy and very tasty! Prices are reasonable, around $7.50 for a wrap. I will definitely go back and try other items! Did not try the bubble tea and I've seen mixed reviews, but I'm up for trying that as well.