“Good food and Beer!”

Corner Pub
Ranked #40 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Enjoyed the outdoor dining on a nice afternoon. The food was good as was the beer. The staff was friendly enough, just could make a few more rounds, but didn't starve to death and had plenty to drink so was happy.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant on St Patrick's day for a late dinner. Even at 9:00 it was busy. They had someone playing the bag pipes in the outdoor seating area which was a nice touch. We sat inside. The hostess area was a little overwhelmed with the number of people waiting for tables, but they did a good job of getting everyone seated. The waitress; however, was a little slow and seemed to be disinterested in waiting on us. The food was decent, but a tad overpriced.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I liked the local feel of the place and the Good People IPA on tap was a good selection. The sweet potato waffle fries with shredded bacon and honey mustard dipping sauce was really good. This place is also known for their burgers, this would be a good Lunch spot or hang out with friends after a long day.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We picked this restaurant as it was close to our hotel. The food choices were awesome and beverage choices were many. Our service was excellent as well as the food.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Corner Pub is clean and has a GREAT location. We have visited twice now and, unfortunately, mediocre is the high water mark. This last visit was on a slow weeknight but we still waited fifteen minutes to be contacted by the wait staff. When ordering we were informed that substituting fries for chips with the French dip sandwich would be an additional $2.00.. we reluctantly agreed but, when our orders came, there were the chips (bad chips at that). When our waiter returned after about five minutes, we pointed out that we had ordered the fries and we asked that the charge be deleted from our bill. Our waiter apologized and agreed. The preceding drama was the high point. I ordered fish & chips and they were possibly the worst that I have ever eaten. The fish was soggy and chewy, and the fries were average at best. I have had better fish & chips at fast food joints, and those at Blackstones are light years ahead. We asked for a lid for the plastic ramekin of a'jus to take home.. never came. When our bill arrived, there was the charge for the fries we never received! I don't consider myself hard to please but, this was a bad night for Corner Pub from start to finish.

Been to Corner Pub? Share your experiences!