“Amazing find in Brentwood!”

Soy Teriyaki Bistro
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian
Description: In the heart of Brentwood, Tennessee, we have been a family owned and operated restaurant since July 2010. We have made it our goal to serve high quality, affordable Korean inspired dishes to the working class around us. Our food is made with an honest hope to serve our community well and drive away hungry one belly at a time.
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We were visiting the area for the weekend and found this place on trip advisor. The general manager was so friendly and helped us order, which was great since they have a lot of unique dishes. We had the cheesy chicken skillet, the dumplings with sweet potato and the teriyaki chicken. We’ll be back !

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Soy is one of the best kept secrets in Brentwood that features excellent, authentic Korean/Asian cuisine at very reasonable prices.

As request visitor, and former expat, to Asia I attest to the authenticity of the flavors. To achieve this the ingredients have to be extremely fresh.

The menu is not expansive like many of the area’s American style Chinese/Asian restarts. Soy makes up for this with intense flavors and fantastically friendly service.

If you are looking for a simple, family friendly alternative to burgers, bbq and southern cooking visit Soy and be prepared during to be delighted.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Fast casual at its finest. We ordered the hot chicken and the spicy pork bulgogi and loved the flavors and the tenderness of the meat in both. Very nicely presented, especially for a fast casual restaurant. Very nice family feel to this place - very attentive service. Loved the fried rice, but we made a mistake by not getting fried rice and paying the up-charge on both meals. The white rice was just white rice, and to me white rice is generally pointless. Only critique is that real silverware instead of plastic would have made it that much nicer, and I know most people probably use chopsticks, but I am not that skilled.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I discovered this place while working on a project in the area. Since then, I have been back many times. Each time, I try to try a different dish (though I often go back to the Bibimbap). And, each time I have not been disappointed. The menu is super creative, mixing lots of different Asian regional dishes with a Nashville flair. Even better, the service is very accommodating (my friend is glutton free) and super friendly. Only warning: this place gets crazy busy during lunch and there is very little parking. But, these hurdles are minor.

1  Thank WayneBrock
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I was in Nashville on a business trip and stayed at a nearby hotel in Brentwood. I took 9 people to this restaurant and it was brilliant! All 9 people loved the food. It's reasonably priced, good service and quick!