“Grass-fed beef and Oodles and oodles of fries!”
Review of BurgerFi

BurgerFi
Ranked #40 of 155 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Great burgers and delicious fries. Perfect bun to burger ratio. Fresh food and a nice atmosphere. And on days you need a beer...they have ‘em!

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your hot, juicy burger and crispy, crunchy fries. :) We look forward to serving you again soon! Thank you!

Tyann M.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Thinking this place would be a notch or two better than McDonalds, my wife and I stopped in on a Saturday afternoon craving a good ol' burger.

For nearly $5, she got a nice juicy (good portion) burger. Nothing about the fixins was exceptional. We ordered fries to share. They were 1) overcooked, 2) the little bits and pieces that were evidently the dregs from the last fry, and 3) they were barely warm. Real bummer.

I ordered a $4.50 'New York' style hot dog. It was average sized, the bun was ho-hum, and it had cold sauerkraut dumped on top. Underneath was some mustard I think. I get a better quality dog at Costco for $1.50 - and that includes a drink!

I would rate this place lower than I did except for the fact that it does have something unique going for it: They sell wine and beer. I needed the beer to wash away that nasty dawg! Too many places sell good burgers to waste your taste on BurgerFi.

BURGERFI, other at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment. We would like to look into this further. Please forward us a copy of your review, your preferred method of contact (phone or email), the date visited, and the location visited to wecare@burgerfi.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Whitney W

Reviewed 26 November 2017

With all the great burger places now popping up, especially in Brentwood, you really need an excellent burger to stand out and BurgerFi falls short. The burger was average and the price was high. Not a good combo. The best part of my meal was the combo onion ring and fries. The onion rings were huge and very tasty. I also liked the fact that you could get a good beer to go with your meal. They certainly need to work on their burgers!

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Our goal here at BurgerFi is 100% guest satisfaction. You are a valued guest of ours and we would like to follow up with you regarding this review. Please contact us at wecare@burgerfi.com. Please include your name, the location visited, date visited, preferred method of contact, and a copy of your review. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Tyann M.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Overall excellent expereince and food! Burgers that the beef is 100% grass fed, milk shakes and more! Worth a stop for lunch!

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this review
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed it. I hope you will be back to visit us again soon. Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely, Rhea R. Customer Care

Reviewed 23 July 2017

My friend suggested it and even had a picture for me to see if I wanted to try the place. I noticed that they brand their burger bun which was different from others. I ordered a Veggie-Fi burger which was delicious. Out of the four of us, we order one thing of fries and still did not finish it. BurgerFi was worth trying, and I would eat there again the next chance I get.