“Sushi quick”
Review of Sakura Express

Sakura Express
Ranked #30 of 114 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Easy access with a drive thru or eat- in they have several types dragon roll, California roll, mixed you can get just one type of topping or a couple types like white fish, salmon, shrimp or tuna! Also you can get a rainbow roll with a mixture of all of the above. Plus they have meals like crispy orange chicken w/fried rice and sweet carrots plus an egg roll for $5.25 plus sesame chicken with same sides for a quick meal worth the trip, reasonable and sushi rolls are about $6-10 you get 8pieces in a sushi roll or a smaller portion like 2 or 4 pieces with a lesser cost give them a try

Reviewed 17 September 2016

It is a cut above most fast food places. The parking lot is awful but they are putting their effort into the food. It is, thus far, the best Japanese I have found in the Tri-Cities area. The competitors are fancier and much more expensive. They don’t overcook the food, put on a strong sauce and call it Japanese.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I like that this restaurant has a drive-thru window. My favorite is the hibachi steak and chicken. The food is good and the prices are great! Portions are usually enough for 2 people.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

You may be weary to getting sushi from a fast food place but they have not let me down yet! hibachi style food, everything!

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I am really pic when it comes to my food and cleanliness of the place, but this place passed both tests. The steak was so good we ordered an extra to share. Restaurant area and bathroom was clean and well taken care off. My boys, my husband and I loved it.