“The only place i get Chinese from”

Happy Star Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 115 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 December 2016

The food is fixed when you order it, so it's extremely hot. I have never been disappointed with the food, you also get a lot for your money, the containers are packed full of what you ordered. Prices are reasonable, although the building doesn't exactly feel clean, and I think the owners try to save money by not using Air Conditioning during the summer, or maybe it just does not work, either way, it is extremely stuffy while waiting on your order during hot summer days.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I get take out from here sometimes to take back to hotel. Decent takeout not too fancy not to expensive.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Driving through Bristol on a rainy cold day. We spotted this little place, not much to look at, but we took a chance. The food was very good, we had roasted pork lo mien and kung pu chicken. Generous serving. A few locals came in while we were there. Would go back and wish them well.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

I love their generals chicken, and plain fried rice....sometimes hard to get plain fried....but they perfect everything, my husband could eat anything from their menu, but I like generally only these two items, and they are always perfectly fresh, hot, and just spot on!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

we love Happy Star, the only take out Chinese we will buy, they know us by voice were we order from them so much :)