“GREAT Steak Sandwich (ease up on the salt)”

Mad Greek Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Back to Bristol for some short track NASCAR racing. Means a return to The Mad Greek.
I normally get calzone or pizza, but today I decided to try the steak sandwich.
It was LOADED with tender juicy sirloin steak with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayonnaise topped with mozzarella cheese. Served with a side of fries

It was GREAT (just a tad salty for me) and I enjoyed every bite.
Nick was a good server and refilled my water without being asked and engaged in conversation about the race.
When in this area, don't miss The Mad Greek!

1  Thank Louis S

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I absolutely love the Mad Greek in Bristol. They have Greek and Italian and their desserts at this location are awesome. We usually get pizza and salad and IT'S FRESHLY MADE. IT'S not something dumped out of a can the food is delicious. I have tried some Greek items and what can I say it was also delicious.They have a zesty feta dip for an appetizer that is just killer with pita chips that I would love to have the recipe too. On Valentine's Day, my husband makes a trip to Bristol to get some of their chocolate covered Strawberries. Love them. So if you are a local or a RACE FAN or a group out riding motorcycles, You can't go wrong with this place. As they say IT'S ALL GREEK TO ME OR ITALIAN.

1  Thank 97Michelle
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The best desserts great food good atmosphere. Employees love their jobs. They smile and are courteous

1  Thank jeanlpn
Reviewed 3 March 2018

As a group, we tried a lot of foods. We liked the hummus and pita and feta dip. The meals were fine. I would like to go back when we are hungry and order slices of cakes too share! Their vast selection looked amazing. Kind service was none too zippy:)

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Too much to chose from. Every thing is good. Great selection of deserts.Fast seating and great service. They are busy even in off hours. Only problem i could see is the crossing from the front door to the dinning room. Good place to eat any time.

1  Thank royk647