“Excellent sushi!”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We are local, and honestly, sushi is not real common in this region. That being said, 620 State has the best sushi around, and although the rolls may not be the same concoctions as found in , say, California, they are very tasty and freshly made to order. In addition to sushi (which is 1/2 price on tuesdays!!), their burgers are superb, and their caesar salad (especially with grilled chicken) is incredible! The dressing is sumptuous, but really garlicky, which I love. The atmosphere is fun and funky, kind of eclectic warehouse, but comfortable and pretty well-lit.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Local restaurant/sports bar. Good food with a variety of food. Great deal on Tuesday's for sushi! Yummy!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Group of friends. I had the Tuna tower. It was very tasty so I Had already eaten ½ of the dish before photo. Layers of sticky rice, avocado, tuna and wonton chips. Hubby had 620 burger with sweet potato fries. It was really good too. I've eaten here before and found it's been hit or miss. This was a hit.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Took me forever to find, but truly a destination spot for the trendy and hungry. Nice menu with various food - I came for the sushi!

Adorable restaurant, great decor, unassuming from the outside (you have to enter via a poorly designated entrance in a galley), but once inside you're "in".

My sashimi was of HIGH grade, the tuna tataki was great and the egg drop soup very good.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Although it looks like a sports bar, the menu is quite varied. Our dinners were nicely executed. My drunken noodles were tasty and not too heavy. We'll return when in Bristol again.