“Grape leaves the size of small burritos”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #43 of 885 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Taziki's is located downtown with a great view of Market Street and patio seating is available. We offer a refreshing break from the typical with flavors inspired by the Mediterranean, highlighted by simple ingredients, fresh grilled meats, original sauces and healthy sides. We provide a relaxed atmosphere for business lunches and entertaining clients. We have fresh and healthy catering available any day of the week.
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Place was great. First night visiting the city and it helped get the weekend trip off to a great start. Got the app platter which had the grape leaves, hummus and tzatziki (which my girlfriend said was out of this world). Also got the char-grilled lamb. Lamb came with skordali sauce which I had never had before. Ended up wanting it on everything after that.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

went their with my husband for the first time. He had eaten there another time before. My meal was wonderful. I had the grilled vegetables and the choice and colors of vegetables that they served were beautiful and the flavors wonderful. Very good service and I will be back

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

This place is really great for lunch. It's a good place to get some light Mediterranean food. I love it, and will be back again!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

This was a fine place to have lunch, while riding bikes around town. It was a couple of blocks from the area where we were biking, but worth the ride.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Having been born and raised in Detroit, I spent tons of time in the Greektown district, and basically grew up on authentic Greek food. I assumed any Greek restaurants in southeast would be completely forgettable, but this restaurant completely changed that mindset! Not only is everything on the menu quite good, but it is prepared in a (mostly) authentic way, save a few changes and additions to cater to the almost entirely non-Greek atmosphere of this area. The service is always satisfactory, and the prices are fair for the area and cuisine. One of my favorite places to grab lunch in Chattanooga!