“Lunch ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: .
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and yummy food. Definitely recommend trying it! We had flaming cheese, moussaka, and falafel - everything was good.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Close to our hotel with very good Trip Advisor ratings so had dinner last night. Ordered too much so have some good leftovers in our ice chest. My favorite was the lemon soup (came with meal) and the bread with cinnamon butter. That alone could be a meal for me. My husband’s Greek salad which came with his meal was also great. We ordered the Greek Combo and Eggplant Napoleon. Both were delicious. Our server Jess could not have been better. Hope to detergents in the arrears. The bakery offers so much...too bad I was so full.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The Farmer’s Pie was more than my tastebuds could handle. The pie was fill dough filled with feta cheese and roasted vegetables. Pesto and balsamic vinegar were drizzled on the plate and the pie wS served on top!!!! I am getting hungry thinking about it.
My husband enjoyed the grilled salmon, which was a 12 ounce serving. He selected stone ground grits from Georgia and steamed asparagus.
The homemade bread was worth the extra calories. The honey butter spread is divine!
We love Acropolis!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Went here last night when staying nearby. The restaurant was very busy - good sign! It's a casual (not fancy) place with a very affordable menu.

We got two appetizers, each seven dollars, one was the spinach- artichoke dip and the spreads (which were hummus and whipped feta). Those were okay - the chips that came with the spinach dip were kind of uneven, but the whipped feta was totally amazing - kind of lemony and just something new and delicious to me.

I got the eggplant Napoleon which was absolutely delicious! (13 dollars) It would be difficult to state how good it was, and it was entirely new to me! My husband the gyro platter (13 dollars also) which was a little disappointing as meat was grilled, flat slices rather than from a vertical spit.

Our meals also came with salad (very tasty) and bread which came along with a delicious whipped cinnamon butter.

So three big wins for us - just wonderful new sensory delights!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate dinner at Acropolis Grill this evening, and everything about our experience was terrific. The service was excellent; our server (Darla) was warm, pleasant, & efficient. She took great care of us. And our food was delicious. Totally yummy. We are in Chattanooga for 3 or 4 days and we will probably end up coming back again before we have to go home.