“My absolute favorite restaurant in Chattanooga!”
Review of Acropolis

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: .
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

The food is so good that I just might come back to Chattanooga so that I could eat here again! The saganaki is an experience. The server literally lights the dish on fire table side. You can not have a bad time at this restaurant! Staff are courteous and attentive. On this visit I also tried the pecan salad and the spanikopita. I highly recommend all of these dishes.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My first time there! I ordered chicken Parmesan w/noodles. Yummy!!! I would definitely recommend this!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

It was fairly priced with mediocre food. Maybe next time I would just stick to the gyro.... Can't go wrong there.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and yummy food. Definitely recommend trying it! We had flaming cheese, moussaka, and falafel - everything was good.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Close to our hotel with very good Trip Advisor ratings so had dinner last night. Ordered too much so have some good leftovers in our ice chest. My favorite was the lemon soup (came with meal) and the bread with cinnamon butter. That alone could be a meal for me. My husband’s Greek salad which came with his meal was also great. We ordered the Greek Combo and Eggplant Napoleon. Both were delicious. Our server Jess could not have been better. Hope to detergents in the arrears. The bakery offers so much...too bad I was so full.