“Solid as Always!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Is there anything better than taking a first timer to Cracker Barrel? Especially watching a Northern try Grits for the first time? Our young friend did not like the grits, but we all enjoyed a casual but solid dinner - the Sampler is a safe way to get some Chicken and Dumplings, some ham and some meatloaf. Add three sides and you've got something! Top it off with Raspberry Lemonade on a warm day and the southern meal is complete. Another Cracker Barrel disciple was created... now we'll have to have him try breakfast! :-)

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Had Breakfast here a little over a month ago, as usual everything was good, served hot and very fulfilling. I actually can't remember having a bad meal here EVER. Oh there are times that one has been better than another time but never a bad meal!

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We were staying in Chattanooga for 7 days and we ate dinner here twice. Service both times was excellent and the food was great.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

This was a very nice Cracker Barrel restaurant and the people were very friendly. Good food at good prices.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

My daughter's pancakes were a little burned, and I asked for corn muffins, but got biscuits. However, at least I didn't have a salesperson following me around as I browsed through the store, as has happened at another Cracker Barrel.