Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$152
TripadvisorUS$152
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
FindHotelUS$152
1,243 results
All reviews lookout mountain outdoor pool ruby falls great stay great hotel staff was friendly close to downtown local attractions waffles clean rooms would stay here again complimentary breakfast convenient location road trip fire pit parking lot walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This was a last minute decision for an overnight stay. So glad we chose the Hampton Inn! Friendly, knowledgeable staff, gorgeous, clean room & great complimentary breakfast! Convenient location with nice view. Loved eating breakfast on the outdoor patio with the fire place!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kaylon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We strive to make every stay the best stay ever, I'm glad your stay went well. Please think of us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel is located no more than 100 feet from an extremely busy interstate. I was unfortunate enough to have a room with a low number which placed me right on the loudest side. The traffic is non-stop and on a hill so semis are struggling to get up the hill on one side and flying down the other.

A room next to the "L" in Chicago would have been quieter as there are pauses between the trains. There is no pause in this stretch of interstate traffic.

I've never had a hotel room in all my travels that I literally could not wait to get out of but I've found that room.

If you elect to stay here, I strongly advise you to insist on a room number ending in 11 or above; preferably with an even number. Do not take a room with a low number, say 302, unless you are one of those people who can sleep through live enemy fire; tornadoes, sonic booms, or you have really good ear plugs.

Unfortunate because the hotel is otherwise nice. I would have gotten more sleep if I had continued to my destination and just grabbed an hour nap when I got there the next morning.

Room tip: Do not accept a room with a low ending number. Last two digits should be 18 or higher.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Kmagg
Kaylon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

I am so sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. Please reach me directly at ktuttle@vhghotels.com if there is anything we can do to make this right.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Pools are great. 1 indoor and 1 outdoor. The outdoor pool was cold, but had a great slide. The indoor pool was nice and warm, but not much atmosphere. The workout equipment was excellent. The breakfasts were good. Only downgrade were the bathroom was a little dated and shower needed new grout. Also noisy jumping upstairs, started at 6am. Maybe put little kids on lower levels!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We strive to make every stay the best stay ever, I'm glad your stay with us went well. We do actually try and keep the familys with young kids on a lower floor, but that is based on availability. Please think of us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This Hampton Inn location was one the best I have stayed in recently, the room was clean and quiet, the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is located just off the highway, so if your traveling through you have easy access to the highway. Plenty of restaurants in the area. Unfortunately I was only able to stay one night but I am planning to return to the area soon and definitely planning on staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Very clean and comfortable hotel. I will be staying here again. The staff was very courteous and outgoing. The view from the room was beautiful. Sometimes it is a crap shoot when picking a hotel from internet photos, but this one has actual photos of the hotel. You get what you are booking.

• Trip type: Travelled with family