Review Highlights
Best day of fishing in my life.

My wife booked a trip for me as a Christmas gift. Fairly new to bass fishing so I was eager to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
N9729KUnathanb
Lots of catfish

Reviewed 18 May 2021
TnDeerAssassin

Recommended experiences in and around Chattanooga
from US$70.62
from US$25.07
from US$90.00
from US$35.00
More Info
All reviews catfish bass catch fish great trip captain ben half day trip biggest fish trophy fish outstanding guide fish including guided trip yellow perch caught plenty caught multiple these guys his life big ones
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Absolutely a great time. Great guides. Reasonably priced . I have been 4 times in the last 3 years with close friends. 3 times with Captain Richard Simms and this last time with Captain Sam Simons. It is just a relaxing and fun experience .
Both Guides were very knowledgeable and exceeded our expectations .

Date of experience: May 2021
V5NFrichards, Owner at Scenic City Fishing Charters, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Lade... thanks so much for weighing in. We are always honored when folks choose to make return visits... especially multiple return visits. We'll look forward to the next one!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Had the Best time on the water with Ben Hayes. My friend and I did two 8 hour days with Ben and he put us on the fish. We thought we were good anglers but Ben put on an expo and we learned so much. I will be coming back every year to fish with this man.

Date of experience: April 2021
V5NFrichards, Owner at Scenic City Fishing Charters, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Ryan... we really appreciate you calling on us and for the kind words. Capt. Hayes is definitely someone Chickamauga bass need to worry about :-) . Again, thank you for the excellent review and we will look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 April 2021

My son and I went bass fishing with Captain Ben. Man....did we have a blast!!!! From start to finish on both days it was definitely relaxing and exciting!
You can definitely tell that Captain Ben knows the lake...that made it that much more enjoyable, because he knew where the bass were and man did we catch plenty, even a 9.36 pounder!! He has the poles already rigged when he meets up with you to launch. Will definitely be going back!!! Check out the pics!!

Date of experience: April 2021
V5NFrichards, Owner at Scenic City Fishing Charters, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2021

Chris... thanks so much for sharing your experience with Capt. Hayes. We are very proud to have him on the Scenic City Fishing Team. Congratulations on the trophy bass! We will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

My son wanted to spend his 17th birthday bass fishing at Lake Chickamauga with his grandfather. Captain Ben Hayes was a pleasure from start to finish. While the fish weren’t biting quite the way we all hoped, it wasn’t for lack of trying by the Captain. My Dad caught a few and we all have a wonderful day. Great day on the water for all of us! Thank you!!
Captain Chris Peters was also an absolute professional! He knows his stuff and makes it so much fun. Another great day on the water even with the weather not totally cooperating. My son caught a PB smallmouth and several other largemouth bass. And the boys had a blast!
These guys are so kind, fun, and knowledgeable. You can’t go wrong with Scenic City Fishing!!

Date of experience: April 2021

Tracy... thanks so much for calling on us. Our guides are all good. Capt. Hayes and Capt. Peters definitely know where the bass live. But even the best of us can't always "make 'em bite." We're excited you had some great "highlights" however, and sincerely appreciate you calling on us, and sharing your experience. We'll look forward to crossing paths again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Rich was a very knowledgeable and hard working guide for my nephew and I! I definitely recommend booking a trip with Scenic City if you are looking to get on some fish in the Chattanooga area!

Date of experience: April 2021

Matt, thanks so much for sharing your experience! It was great spending time with you and Landon. I'll look forward to crossing paths again soon.