“Best Meatloaf Ever”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 885 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Hamilton Place Mall. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 22 July 2015

This is a more upscale restaurant. We went with our children and there still had great choices. My son enjoyed having ribs on the kids menu. The portions were perfect. I ordered the meatloaf and it is the best I have ever had!

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

This restaurant knows how to cook a great steak. For those on a budget they offer an early bird menu front 4-6. I haven't ordered anything here that wasn't well prepared.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed an excellent lunch of fish tacos, sauteed spinach, Kobe beef meat loaf, mashed potatoes and green beans with pecans. Entrees and sides are plentiful. No complaints or suggestions for improvement. They start you out with fresh hot Artisan bread & butter. (Be CAREFUL or you'll fill up before the main entree.) The ambiance is very nice: comfortable and roomy seating & quiet. Our server was top notch; very attentive yet not intrusive or overbearing. They have a beautiful patio area that we hope to enjoy when the temps drop below 95+.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Great food, great service, and great atmosphere. Loved the bar and the delicious black diamond martini.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

I love the Firebirds in Memphis and was glad to see there was now one in Chattanooga. I arrived mid afternoon. Place was empty. I ordered the French Dip. It was excellent. I can't wait to return.