Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Amazing experience.

Reviewed 16 February 2020
201212201212
United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Chattanooga
from US$25.07
from US$24.99
from US$35.00
from US$90.00
More Info
All reviews outside wall visited chattanooga bouldering climbers harness belay fun shoes downtown membership rock
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

Signed up my daughter for the Climbing Club on Mondays and Wednesdays. She attended one lesson and the very next scheduled lesson second week in December 2020, we showed up and was informed the Climbing Club was canceled due to a member had Covid-19. My daughter was told that an email was send to me. I went home and checked for the email. I received no email regarding the exposure to Covid 19 or the Climbing Club shut down because of the positive Covid case. Bad review on due to loss of trust, potential covering up positive covid climber. My daughter reported that climbers in the club took off mass and it was enforced. I do not recommend taking the risk climbing at High Point Climbing. Shame on the staff that failed to notify me of the potential risk of contact with a positive climber in the club.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020

I have been here a few times pre-covid & equipment, staff, & climbing walls are consistently great. While most everyone did a good job of following the masking rules, there was little room for social distancing in the lobby (climbing walls were fine). I was mostly disappointed though in their availability of hand sanitizer. Maybe there was some in the lobby, but none near the climbing walls. It would be so easy to place containers on the tables &/or on walls... As a healthcare professional, I am very aware of how hand germs increase the spread of COVID. I definitely recommend bringing your own hand sanitizer & using after every climb.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Fantastic. Loads of climbing walls, plenty of variety. Staff were excellent and very helpful. We all loved it. Good value for money too.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank 201,212,201,212
Reviewed 28 January 2020

The kid zone is perfect!! The walls are high, but too much so. The sky scrapers you can climb and jump off of where the favorite of my kiddo. After he had exhausted himself over the span of almost 2 hours, we grabbed a seat, a drink, and really enjoyed people watching all the climbers. It was a fun family morning.
FYI-plan your trip for when they open. You will end up with a kid zone WAY less crowded for almost 20-30 min.

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank Jill D
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

We were just there as part of our 5-day itinerary. It was a good break from hiking and all other activities we had. We went there early morning, so we basically had the place all on our own. If we had enough energy, we would’ve made use of the facilities again within the day as the entrance fee is useable all day.

Date of experience: December 2019