“Local favorite Italian on North side”
Review of Primo

Primo
Ranked #68 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We were in Chattanooga for the weekend and went to the North side of town for a friend to go shopping in a couple small boutiques. Asked the locals about dinner and everyone suggested IL Primo. It is a five minute drive from the TN Aquarium. Go check it out. I had a arugula salad with house dressing. It was awesome. I shared the lasagna with my significant other and it was plenty for both of us. BTW, we drank two carafes of their Sangria. Yes, it was wonderful. Not too sweet but just enough fruit. Yes, we had a designated driver :).

jerrico01, Public Relations Manager at Primo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thanks for giving us a try. And for drinking responsibly. We hope dining with us enhanced your enjoyment of our great city.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My wife and I took the entire family group of 12 including 3 kids under 8, one toddler and 8 adults. We all ordered something different. My wife had the scallops- said they were some of the best she had ever had. My sons and I both ordered the grilled salmon. Was served exactly as ordered- done but not overcooked. One son ordered a meatball with his spaghetti side- was HUGE- about a 1/2 pound of meat also. I ordered the spaghetti squash as my side. It was outstanding. We ordered the tiramesu for dessert. Was absolutely the best I've had in my adult life. Great server also for this group of 12. We all agreed that we would all come back here on next time in town.

We're glad our menu was a hit with your group. Please do come see us again soon.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

A group of us were meeting up for happy hour and the place that we were supposed to go to was closed. Someone suggested Primo, right across the street, and about 12 of us appeared unannounced. They accommodated us with a friendly smile, even though it was late minute. The server was attentive and informative. The food was fantastic! I've been only going to downtown places usually for dining, but Primo has made me want to come back there! My friends loved it too!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Eat at the bar, or sit at a table, the food is delicious, the service is friendly and upbeat, and the open atmosphere is great. One of our favorite restaurants, and by far the best Italian.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place is great. The food, atmosphere, wine, and dessert. Another must try is the limoncello pie.