“Yum!”

Fazoli's
Ranked #212 of 888 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I love Fazolis so much! However, their service is terrible. It took almost an hour just to get 4 baked spaghettis! The food was very good once it came out! I also love the breadsticks! Definitely will be returning here! Great for lunch and dinner!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is is a fast food Italian restaurant that seven​ good food for a reasonable price. The food is not as good as a quality restaurant but the price is mush cheaper and you still get a decent Italian meal including bread sticks for a budget price. Just don't expect fine dining for it is a fast food service.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Have always loved the Fazoli's franchise. This location is clean and the food is fresh.. We ate lunch here 2 days in a row and had good service and fresh food that was budget friendly.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I actually ate her twice on my business trip, once for dinner then the next day for lunch prior to my business meeting. Conveniently located directly, and I mean, directly across the street from the hotel I have also reviewed. Dinner was great - lasagna and ravioli, plus unlimited bread stix. Next day, again had lasagna and a salad. Lunch specials are a great value for just over $5.00. They have one of those pop machines where you can get virtually unlimited combinations for your soda. The lasagna at lunch was cold, but they exchanged it very quickly with hot lasagna. Overall, good food that is reasonably priced with great bread stix. Not a lot of atmosphere, but it is great for convenience, if you are on a budget, and don't want alcohol.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 17 June 2017

My husband is a huge fan of Fazoli's and we don't have them in FL, so we had to stop here while in Chattanooga for the night. We went through the drive thru. The food quality was good as well as the service. I just don't care for their red sauce. But the breadsticks were delicious!