“I was so excited”

Fazoli's
Ranked #208 of 875 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Our Fazoli's closed down years ago so when we pulled into our hotel and saw this right next door I was so excited. This was our first meal in Chattanooga and it was awesome. I love the simple, old school, spaghetti and meatballs. Not to mention it was a bogo night. Both of us ate for $12. Not too shabby.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I love Fazolis so much! However, their service is terrible. It took almost an hour just to get 4 baked spaghettis! The food was very good once it came out! I also love the breadsticks! Definitely will be returning here! Great for lunch and dinner!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is is a fast food Italian restaurant that seven​ good food for a reasonable price. The food is not as good as a quality restaurant but the price is mush cheaper and you still get a decent Italian meal including bread sticks for a budget price. Just don't expect fine dining for it is a fast food service.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Have always loved the Fazoli's franchise. This location is clean and the food is fresh.. We ate lunch here 2 days in a row and had good service and fresh food that was budget friendly.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I actually ate her twice on my business trip, once for dinner then the next day for lunch prior to my business meeting. Conveniently located directly, and I mean, directly across the street from the hotel I have also reviewed. Dinner was great - lasagna and ravioli, plus unlimited bread stix. Next day, again had lasagna and a salad. Lunch specials are a great value for just over $5.00. They have one of those pop machines where you can get virtually unlimited combinations for your soda. The lasagna at lunch was cold, but they exchanged it very quickly with hot lasagna. Overall, good food that is reasonably priced with great bread stix. Not a lot of atmosphere, but it is great for convenience, if you are on a budget, and don't want alcohol.

1  Thank David A

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!