“Best Japanese Steakhouse in Clarksville ”

Shogun Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #70 of 421 Restaurants in Clarksville
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The food is always excellent. Yum yum sauce is the best. I would recommend this place for family dinners and special occasions.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We chose Shogun because it's usually an entertaining experience and great food. We were celebrating a few milestone birthdays and had family from different states with us. I was really excited because my parents have never eaten at a place like this. When we made the reservation we told them how many people, including children were in our party. When we showed up we were crammed into the one side. We're a close family so we dealt with it. The lady taking our drink order was lot pleasant and acted like we were a bother. When it was time for the chef to come out he lacked enthusiasm and wasn't very interactive. We tried to engage him in conversation and not the other way around. We paid for the birthday treat (x2) and when it was time to pay, they still hadn't come out. We reminded the waitress and she informed me they forgot and were preparing it at that time. The most entertaining part was the young ladies who came out and sang. The only reason I'm going with 3 stars is the food was delicious as always, the birthday dessert was very nice and plentiful for everyone to enjoy and my parents really liked it. I was disappointed due to the fact it was a special dinner with family and they kind of made it less special.

1  Thank headedtoTX
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We tried this place out and ended up thinking that it was very accommodating and great food. Thought the staff was cheerful and kept the mood good throughout our visit. Alsi, very reasonably priced. Great time.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We, wife and I were in town on business and it happened that our anniversary was Thursday while we were traveling. So Saturday after a long day of inspecting properties for a group we decided to stay close to the hotel (La Quinta See sep review) and chose this place, Hibachi Grill we were not disappointed.

No reservation, arrived about 6 pm were seated promptly, waitress was very friendly and quick, attentive without being in the way. Soup, then salad and about 2/3 way through the chef came and the show began. He was entertaining and efficient everything was cooked expertly.

Glad I did not read the negative reviews before going as I may have missed out on a very enjoyable meal. Oh and portions are generous, most folks left with take out boxes.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

We took a large group of 7-9 there on a Sunday afternoon for a birthday luncheon. The restaurant accommodated us and the hibachi chef entertained all of us with a sense of humor. Some of our party had never been to a Japanese restaurant before, so it was amazing. I would definitely recommend this place for value and quality of food. All 7 of us ate for under $150.00