“Enjoyable for lunch”

Sakura Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #142 of 408 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 July 2016

One of the most inexpensive and enjoyable places to each lunch at. The food is cooked fresh so its always hot. the variety is good and the sushi selection is excellent.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

From the outside you may be discouraged. The outside is not the ugly duckling, but please go in! They are extremely friendly and helpful inside. The hibachi grill performance was great! The cook was great and the Quality, Quantity, and Cost was MARVOULIOUS! If I lived closer I would be there at least once a week!

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I was not sure what to expect of a Japanese restaurant, but I.ma pleasantly surprised. I had the Bentos lunch specia with Black Tiger Prawns and it was great fresh food. Almost too.much food. Lol my companion had the 24 suchi plate and the tuna and spicy crab was excellent. Defo worth the trip and worth the value.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

So while in town visiting family and friends i decided to stop in for some habachi. This isnt my first time at sakura's but i must say they never cesse to amaze me. From the awesome curtious staff to the completely talented and funny chefs, this place is great.

This is also one of the few habachi grills in town where you can go alone and doesnt require a minimum of 2 to start the grill.

I would recommend this resturant to anyone looking for a great dinner and wonderful experience.. the chefs will even curb the fires if small children are at the table. Definitely will be going back when i return to clarksville.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Driving through the area and saw this on the map, decided to try it out and was happy we did. Very good Sushi which was unusual for an out of the way city as this, but I was really surprised. We also had items from the main menu and they were very very tasty. The staff were friendly, no wait, and the place is clean. Try it, you will not be disappointed. Lots of food for the low price!