“Surprisingly good food for a restaraunt the provides, streak, seafood and chinese”
Review of Harbor Cafe

Harbor Cafe
Ranked #34 of 418 Restaurants in Clarksville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: With 17 years of offering Clarksville fine dining at affordable pricing, Harbor Cafe is always looking for the new thing to offer our partrons. Offering both a relaxed family dining experience and an in-house full bar with live music on the patio during the warm season, Harbor Cafe has everything to look for in a local family owned restaurant. Harbor Cafe strives to be one of the premiere restaurants in Clarksville, Tennessee. With a constantly evolving menu, we always offer the freshest of seafood, Grade A steaks, and the best appetizers. Take a look at our menu and get ready for the best cuisine that Clarksville has to offer.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My wife and I were a little leary for a restaurant that advertised, steak, seafood and Chinese but it was convenient to our location. Our food was good. My wife got a salad with chicken and baked potato and I got a T-Bone steak. The only issue was the T-bone was cut thinner than I would have liked but the asparagus and mushrooms were very good and service was friendly and punctual. I would go there again.

HarborCafeManagement, Manager at Harbor Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Friend,

So happy to hear you and your wife had a pleasant visit! We can cut a bigger steak for you if you like! We have people order 24oz steaks sometimes, crazy huh?! Hope to have you guys back real soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Excellent service and food. Collectively, our family ordered chicken, shrimp, ribs and salad. Everyone was pleased with the taste, temperature and portions. Highly recommend!

HarborCafeManagement, Manager at Harbor Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Friend,

So glad you all enjoyed your meals! We love that your entire family had a wonderful experience and can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Great food. Great service. A variety of choices. Lunch menu $ Main Menu $$ everything was DELICIOUS.

Kellie,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate it very much! Glad you enjoyed yourself!! :)

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I am a regular here. I always come here on Friday and Saturday nights if I want to dine out. They have a large drink and food menu. Something for everyone from burgers to fried rice, steak or seafood! My favorite is the calamari and the oreo martini. The prices are great and the staff are wonderful. I believe its the owners who come by and personally thank you for dining there. Also there is always a very minimum wait to get in on busy nights.

HarborCafeManagement, Manager at Harbor Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Friend,

We are so pleased that you enjoy your visits to Harbor Cafe! I personally love the oreo martini too! Calamari is the perfect way to start any meal. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Management

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We came here for dinner on a weeknight, it wasn't very busy and the staff was great. They have great drinks, the bahama mama was really well made and the mojito was just right. We ordered steak and grilled shrimp and it was perfect. We also ordered the swordfish and shrimp and it was great. We will definitely come here again.

1  Thank D B
HarborCafeManagement, Manager at Harbor Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear friend,

5 stars! Thank you so much! So happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Harbor .. The Bahama mama is one of my personal favorites too. The 2-4-1 mojitos are excellent and a huge part of that we give credit to the fact we grow our own mint! It's true!

See you again soon,