“Worth the trip”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 421 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is a reasonably priced steak house affordable for the whole family. A bit noisy but kids will like that. I always get the steak kabob with baked sweet potatoes, house salad, hot rolls. All for under $11. Service has always been excellent. This is prob. one of my favorite family places to eat in Clarksville. The kids love the peanuts!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We ate at the Texas Roadhouse while staying at a local hotel. We had a gift certificate and the hotel offered another 10% off so decided to give it a try. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food was also good. One thing I could say is that we were not given a bucket of peanuts like the other tables. Not sure why, but it probably saved us a bunch of calories so no big deal for me :)

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Always consistent. If you like your steak prepared a certain way and let's face it, who doesn't? This is one of the best chains for getting it right! Love the huge prime rib personally. I get it med rare and share with my grandson. Plenty left to take home and have a great sliced sandwich the next day. I always ask for extra bread and then I can make mini sliders. They bring a little container for the audience au jus and I'm set! Salads are also great. Ribs to die for. I just really like this place! Not cheap but neither is beef anywhere now. Great food and a bit loud so if you want a quiet dinner this may not be your place. However you could try it in off peak hours.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

After a mix up with how many people where in our party we finally got seated and taken care of by Ronald. He was exceptional despite how busy it was. All of our food came out in a timely manner and Ronald was always there to check on us. This steakhouse is worth the visit.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

... first choice, but we were very glad once we got here's! Quick seating & beverage/appetizer (do the cactus blossom & you may never do a bloomin onion again!). The burger was served medium-rare as ordered & all selections were tasty.

Warning - the noise level is high! The staff YELLS birthday songs & expects/orders all customers to do the same with a loud yeehaw...