“One of Our Favorites ”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #23 of 408 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

For a chain type Steakhouse this is one of our Favorites. For the Price their Sirloin is Outstanding. My girlfriend orders a filet just about everywhere she goes because she wants a tender, tasty steak. Here it is the Sirloin every time! It is Always tender juicy and flavorful. The service is always good. We just have no complaints.

1  Thank Phantom0413

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The filet was tender! I also ordered macaroni & cheese, & applesauce! My husband & I took my great nephew his wife,son & daughter out to eat here! We walked right in & were seated it was around 5PM! They do have call ahead seating you can use! My husband ordered steak but everyone else ordered something else pulled pork sandwich,& chicken! My great, great niece ordered off the kids menu! Chicken tenders, & mashed potatoes! My great, great nephew is only 4 months old so he doesn't eat food yet! So for 5 of us without alcoholic drinks it was $68 so that wasn't too bad! Everyone liked their food! The people were friendly but did their jobs! It is wheelchair accessible! They have a variety of different foods you can order!

1  Thank E4150VQlisad
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Mandy was very attentive to us, loved the atmosphere. Enjoyed the family orientated theme when we walked in.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Texas Roadhouse was the choice of a 7 year old for her family birthday meal. We used call-ahead seating and it cut our wait significantly. Good experience this visit - food was well-prepared and delivered to the table in a reasonable time frame. Staff was attentive. Great activity sheets for the children in the group. Highlight for the birthday girl was getting to sit on the saddle and celebrate her birthday. Much better experience than my last review three years ago.

1  Thank TNbeachbum75
Reviewed 15 March 2017

On a tripacross country I stopped for a steak and a beer. Great food, great value, excellent service.