“Good lunch”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Longhorn for lunch. Had the Flo's filet, with sweet potato. She had rice. Both sides were great. Service was very good.

Thank Robert W. B

Reviewed 22 May 2017

What a fantastic meal! The service here was outstanding -- our server was a nice young man who kept our drinks topped off & was very prompt in taking our order & having our food out. The food itself was outstanding -- steaks were perfectly cooked & marinated, the mashed potatoes were fresh & buttery, and the portions were very satisfying. Can't give enough praise.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

So, I don't normally rate U.S. chain restaurants. But ... I come to Clarksville regularly on business, have ordered from here to-go before, and it was really good, so I tried it again. This time, I ordered online. The online ordering experience was easy, and when I went to pick it up, the bartender, Nick, who is saddled with handling these to-go orders was super friendly and nailed the order. This is not my first to-go order from here and I really appreciate the way they bring the order out, inventory it as they place it in the bag to make sure you are leaving with your order right -- that's the way to do it! Thanks Nick!

As far as food quality, I even (warily) went with the cheapest steak cut offered, ordered it Med-Rare, and after I picked it up, drove the 10 minutes to the hotel, when I got to it, it was still warm (and the outside air temp 20 degF) and a PERFECT Med-Rare, and totally tender and tasty. Again, I have to say, I don't review U.S. restaurant chains, but this inspired me. Great job LongHorn Steakhouse Clarksville -- Seriously!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I had Flo's steak fillet and it was exceptional. Tender, juicy and exactly what I need from beef portions.

Service was fast and friendly. Always on top of our needs.

I will most definitely done here again. :)

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

The meal was excellent. The onion appetizer was served not as warm as it should have been. Portion size was huge. Very enjoyable evening dining experience.