“Great place for affordable steak”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 421 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Very good food, nice selection, large portions. Can always eat lots of in the shell peanuts. Great for early bird specials. Had a nice sirloin with all the trimmings. Stopped there twice, on the way to our destination and on the way back. First time we shared a combo meal - plenty of food for two adults.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

This Logans used to be one of my favorite restaurants in Clarksville. We went recently and it was not great. The service was amazing but that was the only positive. My margaritas were watered down and terrible, my wife's bottle of Angry Orchard showed up missing 1/4 of its contents, my main course came out without the jalapeño cheese bread it was supposed to come with and my ribs were just average.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

five of us ate and enjoyed our meals, had my first grilled meatloaf dinner, service was good and waitress kept coming back to see if we needed anything

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I have eaten at Logan's Roadhouse from East Peoria (IL) to Lewisville (TX) to Sevierville (TN). Last year when we went to the Logan's Roadhouse in Clarksville (TN), it the music was up VERY loud and the wife and I choose to eat outside on the deck. It was a little cool, but even the road noise was better than the music. On that occasion the waitress was very nice and said many people complained about it. This month while passing through, we gave it a second try. Again the music was so loud that one could not talk the another without greatly raising their voice. The greeter could not even hear me ask for a table instead of a booth. We gave up and left, going to the Applebee's next door where we had a very nice meal in a more peaceful setting.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We consisted of 3 families, 1 from overseas. The food and value choices were of good range price and the food was very good. This place has peanuts to munch on while you wait so it kept the kids happy. They (2 children) were from eastern Europe and were so surprised to see that the diners could just throw the peanut shells onto the floor.this too, as well as the good food, became a novelty.