“Something for Everyone”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a local to Cookeville, and Cheddar’s has always been one of my favorite restaurants in town. The menu has something for every taste, and there is also a wide selection of drinks available. The food is consistently good here no matter what I order. Great place for any occasion.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We stopped at the Cheddars in Cookville and all in all it was pretty good. I had the smokehouse burger - but like a lot of places, the bun is too small for all the fixins and you end up eating it with a fork.
Wife had the vegetable plate and it also was pretty good.
Best part was the waiter Payton who did a great job - ask for his station.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Great Portions at a great coast. One of my go-to spots for a quick dinner. Service is great and always with a smiling face.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Beer-Battered Shrimp was so good. Including the sirloin steak...yummy. Logan was our server. We were impressed by the service.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This is by far the best Cheddar's I have ever been to. The food and service is excellent and I have been here several times. Great place to take the kids and good for grandma too.

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!